Forillon National Park
Saturday, May 25, 2013
Forillon, a national park created
in 1970, is located at the tip of the Gaspé Peninsula. It covers
a 244 km2 area bordering the sea and contains some of
the best scenery in Eastern Québec.
Within its borders Forillon park
- four campgrounds
- numerous hiking and mountain biking
trails, which become cross-country ski trails in the
- guided nature walks
- naturalist slideshows in both English and
- whale watching and scenic boat tours
- a historic site with many buildings from
- kayak and bike rentals
- scuba and snorkelling equipment rentals
- a full size swimming pool
- tennis courts
- a playground
- proximity to the town of Gaspé
- many other attractions
here to find places to stay near Forillon Park
here to find campgrounds near Forillon Park
Getting to Forillon:
- Use this
map site to plan your trip by car.
- Forillon is serviced by Orleans bus service at (418) 368-1888.
- Take the Via Rail train
to Gaspé and rent a car. Trains arrive and depart on Monday,
Thursday, and Saturday. You can reach Via Rail at
- Fly to Gaspé and rent a car. Gaspé has an airport serviced by Air Canada. You can rent cars at the airport.
Page created and maintained by Ron Patterson, Gaspé, Québec.
Since August 25, 2003