Gaspé, Québec is a beautiful seaside village at the tip of the Gaspé Peninsula.
Our population is approximately 17500, which increases considerably during the summer.
We have many attractions for summer vacationers. For example:
- We are only 70 km from Percé, home of the famous Percé Rock
- We are only 30 km from Forillon National Park.
- Gaspé contains three world class salmon fishing rivers.
- We are less than 15 km from three sandy beaches.
- Gaspé has one 18 hole golf course and one 9 hole golf course.
- Our town is the business center for the region. Here you will find shopping centers, motels, banks, night life, and just about anything you desire. Staying in Gaspé is a good idea for those visiting the area for the first time. It is centrally located, so you can visit all the sights in less than one-half hour driving time, and still have access to all the amenities that Gaspé has to offer.
Find places to stay in Gaspé
Getting to Gaspé:
- Use this
map site to plan your trip by car.
- Gaspé is serviced by Orleans bus service at (418) 368-1888.
- Take the Via Rail train
to the Gaspé station. Trains arrive and depart on Monday,
Thursday, and Saturday. You can reach Via Rail at
- Gaspé has an airport serviced by Air Canada. You can rent cars at the airport.